- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- (5 oz., about 20) Marshmallows
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- food coloring
- little bit of chocolate
- rolos (wrapped)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and food coloring of your choice , you can also divide the marshmallows in batches before you melt to make different colors. stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add RICE KRISPIES . Stir until well coated.
- let the mixture cool.
- Freeze them for 5 minutes.
- melt the chocolate and put a dot of it on the ball then add your rolo with its wrapper.
voila you’ve got your own rice krispies ornaments
I own the recipe❣💞
- For the Cookie Cups
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
I don’t own this idea or photo to visit the actual post check out: http://lovelylittlekitchen.com/ice-cream-sundae-cookie-cups/
hello , new here well your in safe hands because you will get everything from cooking tips and tricks to advice on beauty , do it yourself project, recipes and more. I would like you to follow my blog to get notifications on whenever I post on this blog by email. The more followers I get the more ill try to upgrade the look and quality of my blog as well as its content. About the uploading schedule I will be posting on Thursday , Friday and Saturday and I will post more than one thing per day. If I don’t post anytime that week the following week I will reward you with posting every day on that week. If you enjoy my blog please share it with friends and family also , don’t forget to checkout my instagram in the social media section at the end of the blog. I will try to review products as well as link some helpful websites or videos for your daily life as well as life hacks for basically everything.
LOVE, SHAIKHA ALSHAMSI💕