- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- (5 oz., about 20) Marshmallows
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- food coloring
- little bit of chocolate
- rolos (wrapped)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and food coloring of your choice , you can also divide the marshmallows in batches before you melt to make different colors. stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add RICE KRISPIES . Stir until well coated.
- let the mixture cool.
- Freeze them for 5 minutes.
- melt the chocolate and put a dot of it on the ball then add your rolo with its wrapper.
voila you’ve got your own rice krispies ornaments
I own the recipe❣💞